9.23.2011

Blog Crashing: Paisley Print Shoes

I'm guest posting over at Paisley Print Shoes today! Jen and Katie are two sisters who highlight cute stuff for the girl, for the home, and for the soul, and I always enjoy seeing what they're featuring.

And speaking of sisters, mine turned 14 and started high school within the past two weeks. (Where does time go?) She's 11 years younger than me, but we still have fun together...

This was at a summer Minute to Win It party, obviously...:)

...and we both are genetically incapable of making a decent monkey face.


I'm so grateful that we live near each other, at least for now. :)

Happy Friday, everyone...have a great weekend!


4 comments :

  1. Anonymous9/23/2011

    You're so lucky to live near your little sister! I live 1000 miles from mine, so I'm on a plane right now (got to love go-go inflight Wifi) heading to Indiana to see her. She and her hubby just had their 20 week ultrasound (they're having a girl!).

    Have a great weekend yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. My brother and I are 9 years apart. He's a sophomore in college and text me yesterday for a lunch date. Love that we can be so close despite our age diff. Sounds like you and your sis are the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love paisley print shoes :) Off to read your guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel9/23/2011

    Awwwww...Beez! I miss you guys. I hate being so far away. Sad face. I really hope that she liked what I put in her Birthday Book and she didn't think it was silly. I took a more serious approach rather than normal, crazy Rachel

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers, so don't be shy. :) Thanks for being here!

Want to read more?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...